A Patient’s Perspective: From Discovery to Death
Please join us for a workshop…
- Participate in an exercise exploring the patient experience from diagnosis until death.
- Understand the process of dying from different perspectives.
- Discussion and Q&A with a panel of experts:
- Joshua Magariel, LCSW (Director of Rainbow’s LIFE Institute)
- Bob Shea (Former Patient, Rainbow Board Member & Vigil Volunteer)
- Ed Partyka (Rainbow Volunteer Chaplain)
Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Time: 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Place: Rainbow Hospice and Palliative Care, 1550 Bishop Ct.,
Mt. Prospect, IL.
RSVP: Katie Kirby via phone 847-721-3342 or