Grief Resources for Adults
Below are resources that you can use to help understand and address your own grief process. All material is written by Rainbow Hospice and Palliative Care staff.
- Grief is the Process of Healing
- Live Fully
- Grief and Physical Health
- Coping with the Holidays
- Begin Where You Are…
- What Matters Most…Is the Rest of Your Life
Grief Resources for Parents and Guardians
Below are a few short resources that you can use to help understand and address your child’s grief process. For additional resources or to join the Good Mourning Program, please call 847-653-3140 or use our online contact form.
- A Child’s Goodbye (pdf)
- When Your Child Faces Grief: Information for Concerned Parents (pdf)
- Talking to Children About Cremation (pdf)
- It’s Normal To… (pdf)
- AARP Grief and Loss
- Compassionate Friends (Supporting Family After a Child Dies)
- LOSS (Loving Outreach to Survivors of Suicide)
- The Jewish Healing Network
- StoryCorp Legacy
- Open to Hope
- The Road to Good Mourning: Growing Resilient Children Through the Grief Experience
By Vicki Scalzitti. The Road to Good Mourning helps parents, professionals, and anyone interacting with children understand the grief process of the developing mind, and offers tips on how to act and interact with children who have experienced the loss of a loved one.
If you would like to order a copy of The Road to Good Mourning (ISBN#: 978-0-615-98968-6) copies are available through Rainbow Hospice and Palliative Care for $12.99 each. To order, please call: 847-653-3140.
To learn more about specific services, please call 847-653-3141.
Subscribe to receive email notifications by sending your email address to Subscribe@RainbowHospice.org